Minimal to No Recovery PeriodCoolSculpting avoids the need for any needles, incisions, medications, or plastic surgery. As a result, the patient does not require any significant post-treatment healing. The key characteristics of CoolSculpting are:
- The treatment is painless and does not involve any discomfort during or after the procedure.
- It can easily be undertaken in-office.
- The time taken to complete the treatment is under one hour.
- CoolSculpting is a noninvasive procedure, and there is no need for needles, anesthesia, incisions, or traumatic tissue suction.
- The procedure does not present post-surgical complications.
- Techniques using heat energy may cause a burning sensation, but this does not occur with CoolSculpting as it uses an innovative freezing technique.