CoolSculpting RecoveryCoolSculpting is a popular treatment for people who want to remove unattractive fat deposits without involving cosmetic surgery. The popularity of CoolSculpting relative to other fat reduction and body contouring procedures is higher because of the procedure’s convenience, efficiency, and no significant downtime. CoolSculpting, in fact, has the fastest recovery time and lowest risks of complications in comparison to various other non-invasive body contouring techniques that involve lasers, RF and ultrasound technology. Rejuenvate Medical Spa, led by Dr. Bijan Farah, provides CoolSculpting to patients in Encino, Sherman Oaks, San Fernando, Calabasas, Woodland Hills, Tarzana, Los Angeles, CA, and surrounding communities.
No DowntimeCoolSculpting is a much sought-after procedure because it eliminates the need for needles, incisions, medications, or cosmetic surgery. Consequently, the patient does not need a specific time to heal. Some of the key attributes of CoolSculpting are as follows:
- The procedure is painless, and there is no discomfort during the treatment or later.
- CoolSculpting can be easily performed in-office.
- The treatment can be completed within an hour.
- The procedure is non-invasive. Therefore, there is no requirement for scalpels, anesthesia, injections, incisions, or traumatic tissue suction.
- Almost no risk of post-surgical complications.
- CoolSculpting does not cause a burning sensation. This usually happens with techniques using heat energy.