Laser Hair RestorationLow Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) refers to a non-surgical, non-invasive, medication-less, and pain-free treatment for men as well as women experiencing the loss of hair. The low level lasers are known as “soft” or “cold” lasers as they do not emit sound, vibration, or heat. Surgical lasers either burn or vaporize tissue. However, low level lasers do not produce heat or cause injuries to the tissue. Rejuvenate Med Spa offers patients the innovative Sunetics Clinical Bio-Stimulation Laser, which is an in-office system with low-level laser energy technology. This makes hair restoration comfortable and convenient enabling the patient to sit and relax underneath the device while undergoing treatment. The Sunetics Clinical Bio-Stimulation is a painless procedure which can restore hair loss or thinning hair with no downtime for both men and women facing hair loss. According to medical studies, low-level laser therapy with the Sunetics Laser generates more dramatic outcomes over shorter durations than any other low-energy laser technology.
FDA-Cleared ProcedureThe Sunetics laser technology for the treatment of both male and female pattern hair loss was cleared by the FDA in June 2013. Results of FDA clinical trials indicate that 93 percent of patient subjects who received treatment with low level laser therapy experienced hair re-growth at an average of 22 hairs per square centimeter. Treatment with Low Level Laser Hair Therapy offers the following clinically-proven results:
- Promotes hair growth and re-grows hair for 93 percent of patients
- Enhances blood flow from the dermis to the hair follicle root
- Stimulates ~70 percent of ‘resting’ hairs back into the growth cycle
- Stops hair loss progression
- Enhances the strength and elasticity of hair
- Strengthens hair follicles, offers patients thicker, softer, and shinier hair
- Repairs and enhances hair shaft quality
High Concentrate PRP for Hair RestorationPRP (platelet rich plasma) therapy is an innovative technique for enhancing the power and efficacy of hair regeneration procedures. Upon being used along with laser hair restoration, PRP stimulates the hair follicles for thicker, stronger, and healthier hair growth. The body’s own PRP contains powerful growth factors which activate adult stem cells within these unproductive hair follicles. In addition, it also enhances localized cell growth and the development of new blood vessels to feed the restored hair follicles.
The PRP-Enhanced Hair Restoration ProcedurePRP is an effective technique to enhance the effectiveness of laser hair restoration, without any significant addition to the treatment or recovery time! PRP can be done along with any laser hair restoration procedure. It has proven to be very effective on the entire scalp or a localized area (such as the beard, eyebrows). PRP hair regeneration treatment commonly involves the following steps:
- A small sample of the blood is drawn and processed in a centrifuge to separate the platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and activate the powerful growth factors within it.
- A local anesthetic is applied to the treatment area to numb that region of the scalp.
- The PRP is injected into the treated area, focusing mainly on the areas of severe hair loss. The PRP is delivered using very fine gauge needles in a matrix pattern across the scalp to maximize the revitalizing power of the PRP.