MicroneedlingMicroneedling is an advanced med spa procedure which helps rejuvenate and renew skin in a natural way. In comparison to other skin resurfacing techniques, microneedling provides a milder and more natural way to achieve youthful, brighter skin. It enhances the skin’s inherent ability to produce collagen and elastin. New collagen fibers help the skin heal and rejuvenate from within. Microneedling can reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, sun spots, acne scars, and other skin aberrations in a safe and effective manner. It also increases the penetration of topical skin rejuvenation products to offer the patient dazzling and more youthful skin. Rejuvenate Medical Spa, led by the prudent Dr. Bijan Farah, provides microneedling to patients in Encino, Sherman Oaks, San Fernando, Calabasas, Woodland Hills, Tarzana, Los Angeles, CA, and surrounding locations.
Choosing MicroneedlingPeople with the following characteristics may be ideal candidates for microneedling med spa treatment:
- Individuals seeking non-ablative and laser free treatments for skin resurfacing
- Persons with multiple skin concerns such as uneven skin tone, acne scars, and enlarged pores simultaneously
- Persons seeking to improve the appearance of aging signs via a procedure that does not involve injections
- Individuals with darker skin tones making laser treatments less suitable for them
- Persons with a preference for procedures that prompt skin improvement from within rather than superficial treatments
- Microneedling is also known as Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT). It is an FDA-approved treatment for mitigating signs of aging and other skin conditions.
- This procedure prompts skin renewal and rejuvenation from within offering the patient thicker skin while reducing the appearance of stretch marks, acne scars, and wrinkles.
- The procedure does not involve injections, incisions or downtime.
- Microneedling is mostly performed for facial skin rejuvenation. However, it can be effectively performed on any part of the body.
- This procedure is safe for almost all skin tones and types.
Targeted Sites for MicroneedlingMicroneedling typically targets the following conditions on facial skin:
- Acne scars
- Sun spots (also known as “age spots”)
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Enlarged pores
- Other types of scars
- Skin elasticity loss
- Irregular skin tone